Vehicle Mechanic Services Belconnen Canberra
To ensure your vehicle continues to run in optimal condition, it's vital to undertake either regular or logbook servicing, as well as to constantly monitor its performance. Servicing is not only important for superior handling and performance, it also enables you to see whether or not your vehicle has any safety issues.
At Gibbs Auto Electrical, our mechanics have years of expertise in logbook and general servicing, as well as more specialised brake and transmission servicing. We service vehicles of all makes and models and have the latest technology.
Some of the many signs that can identify if your vehicle requires mechanical servicing or repairs are your brakes shuddering, the clutch slipping, vibrations when driving your car, gear shift either crunching or jumping out of gear or your handbrake slipping.
Whether your vehicle needs a major or minor service depends on the kilometres your vehicle has travelled and what's identified in your logbook for its make and model.
Our mechanics offer a wide and varied range of general and logbook automotive services that include:
- Checking and tuning the engine if necessary
- Topping up both the gear and differential oil
- Analysing and making any brake adjustments
- Oil, air, or fuel filter checking and changing
- Flushing of the brake system of blockages
- Assessing the fuel line
- Analyse and reset ignition timing
- Checking of fuel injection flow rate
- Topping up grease
- Checking for any compression issues
- Assessing and flushing fuel lines
- Checking and adjusting vehicle's tappets
- Changing of manual gear oil
- Checking for maximum pump pressure
- Making any necessary adjustments
- Topping up of all vehicle's fluids that are low
- Tyre tread and balance check
- Assess spare tyre for correct tyre pressure
- Check and adjust brakes if required
- On-road testing
Additional mechanical services we offer at Gibbs Automotive are water pump and timing belt replacement.
We are happy to customise our servicing and mechanical repairs to more efficiently fulfil your vehicle's needs and budgetary demands.
If you have any mechanical concerns drop in and see our experienced mechanics today. We can also book you in for a logbook or general service on a day and time that suits you. You can also call us or send us an email if you have any mechanical queries or questions you'd like answered.