Vehicle Servicing Belconnen Canberra
It's important to monitor the performance of your vehicle and have regular logbook or general servicing to maintain your vehicle in optimal condition. Not only is servicing crucial for your vehicle's handling and performance, it also helps to identify any safety issues that could have an impact on you or any other passengers you're carrying. Our mechanical team at Gibbs Auto Electrical can provide both general and logbook servicing and we can also arrange regular scheduled servicing for your convenience.
Some signs your vehicle needs mechanical servicing or repairs are:
- Fluid leaks in your vehicle's engine
- Your car is vibrating when you're driving
- The handbrake is regularly slipping
- Your brakes start to shudder when you’re braking
- Crunching of the gear shift or your vehicle jumps out of gear
- Your clutch is slipping
The servicing required for your vehicle depends on your logbook and number of kilometres it's travelled. These may include but aren't limited to:
- Tuning the engine
- Checking and topping up both gear and differential oil Assessing and adjusting brakes
- Changing of the oil, fuel or air filter
- Full brake system flush
- Fuel line check
- Ignition timing check and reset if required
- Fuel injection flow rate assessment and check
- Replace grease
- Assess compression
- Check and flush fuel lines
- Adjust vehicle's tappets
- Manual gear oil change
- Assess and adjust vehicle's maximum pump pressure
- Top up all vehicle's fluids
- Check the tyre tread and alignment
- Analyse whether spare tyre pressure is suitable
- Assess and adjust brakes
- Undertake a road test
If you would like us to create an individual service package for your vehicle, we are also happy to do this on request.
Some of the other mechanical services we specialise in at Gibbs Auto Electrical include steering and suspension repairs, transmission and fuel injection servicing, steering and suspension maintenance and brake and clutch repairs. We also replace timing belts and water pumps.
With a wide selection of new and aftermarket parts available, you can have servicing and repairs completed quickly and efficiently, without having to wait for parts to be ordered in.
For your complete mechanical servicing and repair needs, please contact our friendly team at Gibbs Auto Electrical today. Do you have a question or query you need answering? Call or email us and we'll respond promptly.